SmartFolio is a free trial software application from the Investment Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-12-24. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
SmartFolio is extremely powerful asset allocation software aimed at all types of quantitatively oriented investors and investment professionals. Simple and intuitive, it contains superior portfolio optimization techniques based on the latest achievements in portfolio theory:
- Find the most appropriate asset allocation according to your investment goals, price history and subjective market views;
- Analyze investment portfolio risks from various perspectives: volatility, Value-at-Risk, target shortfall probabilities;
- Select the most adequate portfolio rebalancing strategy to minimize rebalancing transaction costs;
- Supported analytical methods include the most efficient parameter estimators, robust portfolio optimization, walk-forward portfolio optimization, benchmark tracking, the Black-Litterman model, factor models, historical portfolio simulations, and many others;
- Excel-based - user-friendly, intuitive interface;
- 30-day free trial available from website without annoying registration process;
- Two licensing options: permanent license ($599) and 1-year subscription ($199).
SmartFolio (version 3.0.68) has a file size of 12.38 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 85 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.